Unity Package Types
Before you can sell items, you will need:
- A space that is published through our Unity Creator Toolkit. See Getting Started
- Items within that world. See Items
- If you want to sell items using a world currency, you will need to create a currency for that world (see ). Otherwise you can price items in Spatial Coins (seeWorld Currency)Monetization
Pricing an Item
Once you have all of these requirements, you can start selling items!
- Select an item in Spatial Studio
- In the price settings section, enable the “For Sale” toggle.
- Set the price in, and select the currency (World Currency or Spatial Coins)
- If you have enabled “Show in Shop”, this item will now show up in the Shop panel in the spaces within your world. If this setting is not enabled, it will be hidden from the Shop panel, but you can still allow a user to purchase them item through scripting using the
Purchase Shop Itemscripting node.
You can change the price of an item at any time, including disabling it from being purchased by toggling the
For Sale toggle. Remember, pricing an item in Spatial Coins allows you to monetize your experience and earn money — see