Using an Existing Unity Project
Samples & Examples
Core Concepts & Glossary
Unity Package Types
Spaces & Space Templates
Custom Avatar Animations
Custom Prefab Objects
Quests and Rewards
Sync and Multiplayer
Supported Features and Limitations
Publishing to Spatial
Finding Published Packages
Help and Community
Before you can sell items, you will need:
- A space that is published through our Unity Creator Toolkit. See Getting Started
- Once the space is published, a World will appear inside Spatial Studio (spatial.io/studio)
- Items within that world. See Items
- A currency for that world. See World Currency
Pricing an Item
Once you have all of these requirements, you are able to set a price for an item for an amount in world currency.
Items can currently only be priced in world currency. Soon you will be able to price items in real world values. which will allow you to monetize your experiences.
- Click an item in Spatial Studio, and set a price in the price settings section
- If you have enabled “Show in Shop”, this item will now show up in the shop menu in the spaces within your world.
On this page