Using an Existing Unity Project
Samples & Examples
Core Concepts & Glossary
Unity Package Types
Spaces & Space Templates
Custom Avatar Animations
Custom Prefab Objects
Quests and Rewards
Sync and Multiplayer
Supported Features and Limitations
Publishing to Spatial
Finding Published Packages
Help and Community
Managing Multiple Packages in One Unity Project
If you have multiple scenes/spaces within a single Unity project, you can publish them to Spatial as separate Packages/templates/spaces. Here’s how:
- In the Creator Toolkit settings window, go to Config.
- To create a new Package to publish to Spatial, next to Create New, choose Environment, then click Create.
- Under Active Package > Environment Variants, drag the scene(s) you want to include in you project in the Scene property.
- To change which Package you publish from your Project to Spatial:
- In the Active Package drop-down, select the package of the scene you want to publish as it’s own space.
- Confirm the Active Package details in the section below are correct, and click Publish.