Unity Package Types
Wearablepackage type, which you can reference in the package configuration.
How To Use
Setting up a wearable is similar to creating a custom prefab object, but requires additional information that tells Spatial where this object should be attached on the avatar.
- First, start by creating your custom object as a Unity Prefab, and add the
Spatial Wearablecomponent to the root GameObject. You can add additional objects and effects that best suits the type of wearable you’re creating.
- Once you have your prefab ready, create a new “PrefabObject” package
- Then, give it a name (this name will be what shows up in the content menu / inventory inside the Spatial app) and drag the prefab you created in step 1 into the
- You will also need to specify a thumbnail of size exactly
512x512in an uncompressed format
- To test this package, make sure it is the “active package” inside the project configuration panel and then press the
Test Active Packagebutton inside the main toolbar.